Integrated Site Maintenance Service
A well maintained network will require less corrective maintenance and will be easier and more reliable to operate. Managing network maintenance separately can be costly and inefficient, but because STL Technologies Limited has in-depth experience in this function in its team, clients receive the best performance at the lowest possible cost.
The professionals of STL’s Managed Services team draw on STL’s incomparable experience in project management and wireless network design and deployment. Our O&M teams are local problem-solvers: in- market, in touch, on top of every detail. From troubleshooting the causes of call drops and network congestion, to replacements of faulty boards at a base station and providing maintenance services for base station facilities, we take care of our clients’ networks as if they were our own. We’re handling issues within minutes and hours in accordance with the agreed SLAs.
Beyond network failures, STL’s Integrated Site Maintenance Services also include routine network maintenance and upgrades, which gives our clients a single predictable, responsive point of contact for both time-critical troubleshooting and planned maintenance.
We provide DG maintenance, diesel filling, first level maintenance for DG, AMF Panel, IPMS, UPS, fire alarms systems, FMC, NMS, follow up for alarms, order wire, battery voltage, level of distilled water in the secondary cells, battery charger and electrical installation of the prefabs shelters/ building.
- Preventive Maintenance services as per the SLAs / SOW.
- Corrective Maintenance.
- DG servicing, AC servicing & Over-Hauling in accordance with the specification by OEM/Customer.
- Break down Maintenance like tracking of Alarms for site outages and link failures.
- Diesel filling according to the BEET PLAN to ensure the availability of HSD in the DG tank.
Active Infrastructure Maintenance
- BTS Maintenance.
- Transmission systems/ Microwave Maintenance.
- DC/Power Systems Maintenance.
- RF Cables/Waveguides/Connectors.
- Antenna Maintenance.
- Fiber Management System.
Passive Infrastructure Maintenance
- Shelters Maintenance.
- Diesel Generator Engine Maintenance.
- Lightning Arrester.
- PMU (Power Management Unit ).
- Aviation Lamp(s).
- Fire Alarm System Maintenance.
- AC & DC Power Maintenance.
- Electrical Installation Maintenance.
- Diesel Supply Services.
- Integrated Panel (ATS/AMF ).
- Fire Extinguishers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance.
- Tower/Mast Audit.
- Janitorial Cleaning.
- Site Security.