Network Development & System Integration
Efficiently building new fully deployed wireless networks requires deep insight into all facets of network planning, design, deployment, and optimization. STL industry wide multi-vendor and multi-technology expertise can power a network, delivering 2G, 2.5G and 3G networks that push best practices to new levels. STL leverages on effective team coordination and program management, multi-vendor roll out experience, and project accountability and ownership to deploy networks within scope and budget.
STL Technologies offers the following Network Deployment and System Integration services;
- Base Station Subsystem (BSC & BTS) installation and commissioning.
- RF accessories (RF feeders, jumpers, antennae, TMA, etc) installation and commissioning.
- Radio resources (TRX & Combiners) upgrade/downgrade implementation.
- Core network nodes (MSC, HLR, IN, M2000, UMG8900, etc) installation and commissioning.
- Transmission nodes installation and commissioning-Microwave-PDH/SDH, Fiber optics nodes- OSN, DWDM, etc.
- Functional testing, troubleshooting and commissioning.
- System Integration, verification and feature testing.
- System acceptance.